Sunday, July 5, 2009

Now with 2 doors.

Since my helper had a party to go to today, I decided I wasn't going to do anything on the roof, I'm not real enthusiastic about getting on the roof as it is and to go up there without anyone near by wasn't going to happen, as it turned out it wasn't the best day for being on the roof anyway, it was that windy I spent the best part of the morning either catching the ladder before it hit the ground or picking it up all together, just as well I wasn't on the roof!

As I couldn't do the roof I decided to put up the corner trims on the shed. The next item that I figured I'd better do is get the wall sheets on the gable sides of the shed screwed in properly, I had only done the bottom row and the middle row and was going to do the last row when I put the end capping on, with the wind the way it was I thought it safer to get them in now so the wind wouldn't damage the sheets.

Last week Mum had cut the trims for the top of the roller doors to length, so I decided to screw those in as well.

When we fitted the roller door a couple of weeks ago we had lifted the second door into place and temporarily fastened it so it wouldn't move, at that stage we couldn't seat it properly because we had to cut the axles to length so they would fit side by side, I cut those and managed to seat it properly, the hardest part was to seat the guides properly on my own, in the end i got it all working.

Some Pictures of the inside.

Now with 2 doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment